Johnny Sack
Years ago

Iz playa Shaq in dizguyz???

Came across this on basketbawful, does the second paragraph ring any bells???

From Basketbawful:

... Alexis Miller -- a 23-year-old hippity-hop artist known as MaryJANE -- was granted a large stack of anti-Shaq paperwork based on her allegations that the Big Creepy "stalked her, threatened her with bodily harm and made harassing phone calls in which he breathed heavily into the phone before hanging up." (To be fair, the heavy-breathing may or may not have been intended as a threat. It's possible Shaq was on his cell phone and had just finished doing something very strenuous, like trudging up a flight of stairs or maybe walking ten feet.)...

... Now here's the moneyshot: The court affadavit quotes an e-mail from Shaq in which the Big Shakespeare said: "I dnt no who the fuk u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is I gotta make now try me. Sho me."

-ends-

Hmmmmmm uncanny??? Isaac we may have presecuted a bona fide NBA superstar from our (can i say our) site :/

Topic #17079 | Report this topic

DavidK  
Years ago

I think Playa is Isacc in disguise.. keeping us all amused. :P

Reply #201314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bring back playa !!

Reply #201433 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:56 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754