Number 44
Years ago

Sixers Uniform

In the photos where the players are welcoming Mark, I think the colour blue that most of the team are wearing is a lot better then the dark blue.

Thoughts?

Topic #17103 | Report this topic

D16  
Years ago

If you look closely that lighter colour blue is actually the training tops from last season (old sponsor still attached).

Reply #201543 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah those training tops were the 'ISC' brand. They were terrible last year but I think were with Adidas now which is good. The new media polos look like just like the Crows ones. Has anyone seen the new game jerseys? any good?

Reply #201544 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Let's get this right people.

The crows shirts look like the 36ers shirts...not the other way around!

As Addidas is the apparel sponsor and the 36ers and crows are the same colours, they were always going to look similar....the 36ers just look better!

New jerseys will look fantastic and we will be wearing yellow on the road.

Reply #201555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it possible to get velcro labels so I just have to buy one and switch labels depending if I'm going to the bball or footy.

Reply #201577 | Report this post

oooh  
Years ago

sixers are sexy

Reply #201624 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

yellow on the road? sweet!!!

Reply #201628 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah I'm liking the yellow away idea. Can't say I'm a fan of the home ones though - just saw them on the Milbank website and they're not as good as the Adidas Boomers jerseys.

It's fantastic that the 6ers look just like the Crows by the way, they should bring in the old red and yellow hoops next.

Reply #201660 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

What they wore in the trial games arent their official uniform.

Reply #201674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thankgod, they were absolutely horrible,shocking!

Reply #201679 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah that's good Skip. Seen the game uni's then?

Reply #201683 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754