Bulldog
Years ago

Shaq hit with restraining order

Apparently a former girlfriend from Atlanta hit him up with a restraining order, he's not allowed within 200 yards apparently. Does that mean she can do Atlanta a favour and go to all home games against Phoenix?

Sorry, linky not working for me.

http://sportal.com.au/basketball-news-display/shaq-cops-restraining-order-55360

Topic #17191 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

Good luck enforcing it

Reply #202497 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Wow, that was an interesting article. Does this mean he won't be able to play pretend cop any more?

Thought this paragraph was interesting:

Citing the court affidavit, the report said that the legendary centre was quoted in an e-mail as saying, "I don't no who the (expletive) u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is all I gotta make now try me. Sho me."

Is it possible Shaq has been posting on this very forum under the alias of "playa"?

Reply #202542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Close Billo, but I don't think so. The writing style may be similar, but over his career Shaq has demonstrated some basketball IQ. To date I'm not sure we can say the same about playa.

Reply #202556 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

PLEASE don't mention playa - he might re-appear.

Reply #202580 | Report this post

Stats Machine  
Years ago

Shaq's a right charmer isn't he. Imagine if this was Kobe and the s**t storm that would be surrounding it.

Reply #202621 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

ive got the answer...every team in the NBA takes out a restraining order on Shaq...he's not allowed within 500 metres. Suddenly he is no threat.

Reply #202822 | Report this post

Stats Machine  
Years ago

me, he's not much of a threat anymore anyway. It would be a waste of legal fees and paperwork.

Reply #203366 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:02 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754