Bonz
Years ago

36ers Fan on Australian Idol

I would just like to give the HOOPS SA fans the heads up on a contestant on Australian Idol.

James Spargo is a season ticket holder with the 36ers and has made it to the final 24 of Aussie Idol. He will be in the semi-final on Thursday night, so all 36ers fans should get behind him and vote!

James performed the national anthem at a couple of games last year.

Good luck James.....We wish him well!

Topic #17195 | Report this topic

calm down mods  
Years ago

Reply #202544 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I am seriously concerned that you even think of watching that crap....

Reply #202545 | Report this post

Trinity  
Years ago

Yeah I would almost want him off....whart if he won and in a show of emotion thanked the Adelaide 36ers....more bad publicty for the NBL with a show like that!

Reply #202557 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Thanks for the post Bonz and I wish him well as I would anyone having a go

Reply #202570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get him to sing before one of te games so i can throw things at him

Reply #202571 | Report this post

Johnny Young  
Years ago

Funny.

This is a show I've never previously watched. Due to other family members wanting to watch it I've seen a couple of episodes of this series and was actually surprised by the talent on display. I should add that I didn't see any of the audition episodes - just after they'd cut it down to the final 24.

Good on the entrants for having a go and I guess anyone that bags them is just showing they don't have the talent or the guts to have a try.

Reply #202573 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

I'll keep an eye out on Thursday... we often have Idol on in the background because occasionally one of the contestants really does an amazing performance.

Don't know why people would be so negative about a guy who's out there having a go? I'd love to be able to sing half as well as the contestants on Idol.

Reply #202588 | Report this post

oooh  
Years ago

the idol singers are gorgeous and talented and promoting australian music and are going to be the next glamourous superstars of the music scene. Idol is soo enchanting and excting almost as great as Next Supermodel

Reply #202732 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

WOW. I saw that Spargo guy tonight, he is terrible!

Reply #202834 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:32 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754