Nash2Stoudemire
Years ago

Buying 36ers tickets from Melbourne?

Planning to road trip it from Melbourne to the 36ers V Dragons game on 22 November.

Checked the '6ers site and saw that Adelaide sell their tickets through the DHD?

Just wondering how I can pre-book them? Would I be able to VISA them over the phone?

Also, roughly how much?

Cheers

Topic #17212 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Yes you could book them over the phone but probably not until a couple of weeks before the game.
For adults you are looking between $20 - $30 each (inc booking fee) depending on where you wanna sit.

Reply #202854 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

Not sure on prices. Phone (08) 8444 6444 and ask for Cheryl. Cheryl should be able to answer any queries and sell you tickets.

Reply #202873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tickets are sold through venuetix. If you ring the Dome they'll just give you the venuetix number, unless of course you go into the ofice but the Dome is a long way from Melbourne.

(08) 8255 8888 tickets on sale from sept 8

Reply #202875 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Anon - The Dome is a venuetix agent.

Reply #202879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The dome may be a venuetix outlet but does not accept telephone orders. If you ring the main venuetix they can handle telephone orders.

Reply #202886 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Can also do it online via venuetix.com.au.

Reply #202933 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Although I'm disappointed to find that none of the 36ers game tickets are on there yet...

Reply #203001 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:46 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754