Stackola
Years ago

Sixers Internal Trial

anyone there tonight to give some insight....tyndale start to settle into the flow of things yet?? will 'Sches' be any good?? was Jacob worth gettin back??

Topic #17287 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jacob is definitey worth getting back

Reply #203699 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Was there tonight and it was also my first preseason game.

Squads from memory were

Yellow

Paora
Coop
Hill
Bruce
Balls

Blue

Maher
Tyndale
Diddy
Kersten
Schensh

each team divided up the training rokies

Feels like i have forgotten someone

Yellow lead most of the night only to be caught by a late big run from blue who won by around 7 i think.

Bruce was at one stage 8/12 from outside before rushing his last few shots in trying to get back in the game. The yellow team with him at the point was a joy to watch at times with creat wrap around passes that lead to easy buckets or a drive and dish game working well.

Maher had mid 20's and looked real comfortable.

Tyndale had 30 odd on 50% shooting with 2 decent dunks, one being quite big through the lane. Seemed to play better as the game went on.

D was reasonable without being outstanding from either side. At one stage it was non existing to the extent the comment " it looks like an all star game has just broken out" was passed.

A lot to like about maher working with Luke in the post and as a ball screen to shoot over when the d sagged.

Balls was quite and looking to be trying to get a groove on.

Diddy was solid.

Paora was very effective inside and out and battle well with the new import.

Hill was good from outside and looked to finish inside a lot with veried degrees of success.

Shensh struggled with fouls a bit and looked to the hook shot a little too much for mine early on. Once he got his feet moving he had a nice fake and up and under dunk.

Coop was as good and reliable at both ends as ever.

Reply #203700 | Report this post

blue boy  
Years ago

means nothing - wait till they play a decent team.

Reply #203715 | Report this post

Kingjames  
Years ago

Good to hear the import can dunk it I was getting a bit worried seeing him versus Hawks. He might be alot better then I first thought. Also ill be happy if Hill can continue to knock down 3's! Good to see the Sixers get a win :P

Reply #203719 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well our import does have a wing span of 211cm, so you would hope he can dunk.

Reply #203724 | Report this post

James W  
Years ago

Bring on next Friday.

Reply #203728 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Homicide returns to The Dome next week and Rosell Ellis returns from injury.

Our import + Wintana can shut those blokes down.

Let's go 36ers!

Reply #203736 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Man, Tyndale can dunk!

Brad Hill impressed.

Bruce crazy from 3.

Reply #203818 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

The Gold warmup was a lot of fun to watch, with a mini-dunk contest between Hill and Paora, with Bruce trying to join in.

Reply #203820 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:21 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754