David
Years ago

I Feel sorry for the NBL

i cant help but feel for the nbl with no major sponsor no decent tv deal(even with FOX), and really is a dampener on my weekend and if collingwood lose tonight it will be even worse

Topic #17292 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Go the Sainters!!!

Reply #203750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We all know it will be a geelong vs hawks gf ...

Reply #203752 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

I know, just want to see the Pies get slaughtered sooner rather than later - gives Dids and Shaw more 'party time'.

Reply #203753 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Is it just me or are the NBL pretending the Hummer is still on board?

Reply #203756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep imagining i think, chucks idea of sponsorship

...refs are giving them free sponsorship anyway

Reply #203758 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

It's funny, i think they are pretending they have a major sponsor, i wonder if they are paying hummer for this cos surely hummer's reputation worsens as the major sponsor of the biggest basketcase league in the history of australian sport.

Reply #203761 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

What makes anyone think that the NBL are pretending to have a major sponsor? Hummer could have reduced their sponsorship so they no longer get the title of major sponsor, but must be sponsoring in some smaller way. I doubt their logo would still be advertised on the website if they weren't a sponsor.

Reply #203812 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:30 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754