Anonymous
Years ago

Tigers vs Spirit - LIVE NOW

I'm an Adelaide fan but I really hope Sydney beat the bloody Tigers. Live scores, such as they are, are here: http://www.nbl.com.au/matchcentre.aspx?mid=10585.

Topic #17310 | Report this topic

David  
Years ago

what is with these live scores THERE ARE NOT 6 PLAYERS ON THE COURT AT ONCE DICKHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #203831 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Is it just me or did Luke Martin end up getting cleared to play for the Spirit or is that the NBL's world famous live scores putting players names in there that shouldn't be?

For what it's worth - one L.Martin has a few stats??

Reply #203832 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

D.Low is having a nightmare. Was 2/11 from FG.
Bit better now at 4/15 but still terrible. Boy, he ain't afraid to shoot it. Hasn't taken a 3 yet either, which is quite remarkable.

Reply #203839 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Martin is playing for the Spirit for approx 6 weeks whilst Jason Smith is out injured. When Jason returns Martin will be out of a job, not due to the salary cap but due to the points cap.

Reply #203851 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

NBL is toasted. Luke Martin should be allowed to play full time - look at the Tigers and Dragons - just to name two stacked teams!
The live stats are also screwed! At one stage it said there was 8 against 7 on court!
Let's face it, the NBL has been caught with its pants down and been done over for an indecent lack of exposure!
Couldn't they just beam the games live online - hell we don't even need commentary - just give us a feed!

Reply #203852 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Im so over the NBL. It is too hard to follow the live stats on the website,BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TRUST THAT THE STATS ARE ACCURATE.

The NBL is the strongest it has been for a while, if not ever, so why do nothing to promote the league. Heck, with the talent in the league this year, it should be exciting, but with no TV coverage and poor live stats its a disgrace.

Reply #203857 | Report this post

DandyBoi  
Years ago

I don't bother with the NBL live stats anymore because last season as soon as a game got interesting the bloody site would crash and let you down.
I would rather wait and read about it online the next day that to constantly let down time and time again by the NBL and their crap and pathetic excuse for a website.

Reply #203858 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754