Anonymous
Years ago

The NBL Show - By Andrew Gaze

Andrew Gaze has released his 1st episode of "The NBL Show". It's quite a good 10 minute show which includes interviews with various NBL players and more. Episode 1 features interviews with Westover, Bradke, Ere and Anstey. A bit "melbourneish" I know but poor old Drewey's not going to fly interstate for an internet show. Hopefully he'll have the sense to interview players from visiting teams next week and throughout the season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lnPM3_GS1c

Topic #17314 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats a shocking mike gazey

Reply #203846 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Something is better than nothing.
Why can't the NBL provide alive internet feed of each game? We don't need commentary, just a feed is all we need! Isn't that beter than nothing at all? Or would that be too easy, or is it too obvious?

Reply #203853 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

As I have said before, It would be fantastic if there were more of these popping up.

I know JR has just branched out into Podcast, but I'd love to see him take it further with a weekly show.

If we get enough time this year, we hope to pump out a few more episodes of From Inside The Race.

Reply #203856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

please get from inside the race going again skip. it was bloody awesome. we really need more little nbl internet show. more? woops i meant any.

Reply #203878 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

From Inside the Race is definitely looking promising. Skip and I will endeavour to get as much of it out to you guys as we can.

Looking at having a bit of a different format this year, so keep an eye out.

Reply #203882 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I love the fact our greatest ever player and an international icon of the game is prepared to put together a home made video shot in the car park of a stadium using a hilariously inappropriate microphone to promote the game. No way you'd get ex-NBA greats doing that.

Reply #203893 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Gee is that Andrew Gaze or Greg Popovich?

Reply #203922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree bilo.

but why did they do it a bloody car parr FFS!?

Reply #204333 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:36 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754