anon
Years ago

Div 2 start date - Time to reassess

There are at least 4 Either Div 2 men / women teams not competing this season - think their is a message here - players teams coaches want a rest - an extended break leading up to State league be appreciated - juniors in finals and then starts again
love the game but hey be good to smell the roses

(Mod: Please use a more descriptive title so you don't waste the time of those who are not interested. "Time to reassess" could relate to NBA, NBL, WNBL, junior coaching, anything.)

Topic #17319 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Sick of crappy titles that make me click on it and the realise I dont give a sh!!

Reply #203883 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I agree. Please people, it's not too hard to read back over your post and consider the title - does it describe what's within for those who are about to read it?

Reply #203897 | Report this post

Tork  
Years ago

I agree, that need to look at the start date for it because players and coaches a like need a break. Maybe its worth doing wat some of the teams already use it for and that an extra game / training for their U18's / U20 teams. Its also a good way to see wat jnr's coming up can handle seniors.
At the end of the day the only team that has taken it seriously is the central's women team who have suited their ABL team.
BSA need to relook at this again.

Reply #203901 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

so becomes a senior "junior's" comp for clubs to assess under age Under 18 / under 20 - at the same time as some are playing finals or competing in own comp -
good opportunity but is it necessary - hopefully BSA re think of a number of issues might include

Reply #203908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So sure there are people not playing, but has anyone considered the fact that there are teams playing who might actually want to be out there and enjoy it?

Reply #203911 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what i dont get is y it is a 14 round season with only 10 team, well now 9 teams, you dont even play every team twice. could have only been a 9 round season like the div 1 comp is!

Reply #203965 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:45 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754