Bully
Years ago

NH: Online gaming with Xbox Live

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone has or has played online on the 360 using Xbox Live?
if u have can you please let me know what u think about it and all as i am thinking about getting into it.

cheers

Topic #17322 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

My Live account has lapsed, but I used it for Halo 2 a while back. Not all that expensive, so give it a shot if you have games that suit it. Outside of online games, you can use it to download demos, map packs and so on.

Reply #203896 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Everyone gets Xbox Live silver, but you can't use that to actually play anyone which is a bit of a bitch. I don't think it's worth paying for Gold, but that's probably because I come from the PC gaming world where online multiplayer has been around for donkeys years.

Reply #203916 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

I use my 360 for online gaming. I think it's awesome, and I've never encountered any problems.

Being able to download games from the Arcade is pretty good too, they are some sweet titles to play, especially some old school stuff.

Reply #203925 | Report this post

callofduty4  
Years ago

Have played the xbox 360 & PS3 online, xbox 360 wins hands down. You can also download cool old school games as well. If you get an xbox 360, Call Of Duty 4 is a must for online play. Or wait for the next COD to be realeased fairly soon!

Reply #203934 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754