Melvin Corpuscle
Years ago

NH - Dont sleep at Baseball games ...

Watch all the way thru ...

Topic #17334 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

We should have tried the cup trick on phil last season :)

Reply #204050 | Report this post

The way the fans were acting confirms that a person sleeping is more exciting than baseball.

Reply #204061 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Will keep this in mind - going to a Yankees game on Wednesday night (if the StubHub tickets come through). Last season at Yankee Stadium!

Reply #204065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This video is lame. dont bother watching

Reply #204100 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

Have fun Isaac - my Dad was born in Canada so I'm a big fan of all the major North American sports. I hate the Yankees tho, but you'll get a great opportunity to experience one of the most historic stadiums in the world.

Reply #204102 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Game vs White Sox Isaac? Funny that had a friend who lives in Chicago just leave to go back home last week who is than road tripping it up for that game and to see the last of Yankee Stadium.

Reply #204104 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Can someone explain to me the point of watching right to the end? Did I miss a punchline, or something funny?

Nice trick, but 10 minutes of that?

Reply #204141 | Report this post

Danger Mouse  
Years ago

went to a game at Yankee Stadium a couple months ago, sat above 3rd base, is a great experience, including travelling with all the Yankee fans on the subway.... some tips....

Giant beers = good
Giant pretzels with cream = very good
Hotdogs = 36ers game Hotdogs

make sure your seats aren't in a dry zone!

Reply #204153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:07 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754