David
Years ago

Dragons VS Wildcats

Wo do you reckon will win?

I personally think the dragons will win as im going tomorrow and think they are probably more talented than perth am i right also interested to see how the crowd is this season last season dragons were getting 3-4 thousand a game and they were near the bottom this year with a good team i wouldnt be suprised to see 5 thousand plus at each game what do you reckon

Topic #17341 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Should be good to see how Perth work their big men, and how Steve Weigh goes in his first game.

Reply #204106 | Report this post

Herka  
Years ago

not use why you guys are pumping the dragrons up so much ! on paper i would say the cats are more talented with the depth of the bench playing a major role in that. for a start Horvath wasnt even wanted by the dragons last year and is starting centre this year !!! will be a blow to the cats not having rogers tomorrow but the front court is still a massive advantage to the Cats. Ingles struggled sat night in cairns and it will only get tougher againest one of the best defenders in the L minding him in PC. Will go down to the wire with the cats to pip them at the post.

Reply #204122 | Report this post

jamstar  
Years ago

dragons by 7
97 to 90

Reply #204185 | Report this post

Ingles #1 Fan  
Years ago

So ingles with 27 points, 15 of those from beyond the ark... u eating ur words now herka???
go dragons!

Reply #204208 | Report this post

Qlder  
Years ago

Some interesting numbers in this game.

Gibson plays more minutes than Groves & Ingles for 1 pt & 2 assists?

Leading rebounder for Dragons - Rhys Carter with 10?

Reply #204221 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

i was at the game interesting crowd was ok 3,500 ingles said after the game it didnt look like much i expect in the coming weeks for that to go up

gibson did play well on defensive end and didnt turn the ball over was really good on defense

tremmel darden looked like the glue to our team when he was on we were good played limited minutes and groves had a off night

carter turned it over a lot in the first half but got better as the game went on

ingles and worhto were good in few minutes

horvath was good and burston was good in very limited minutes like to see him get more

vukona was average for his minutes and one of our developmental players look awesome

for the wildcats redhage got a lot of flack from the crowd especially from a guy 5 seats from me it was quite hilarious hinson was average and so was most of the team

knight seemed useless with victor loughton was ok for his minutes

redhage was there only decent player

when the series goes back to perth look for the cats to bounce back but the dragons to pip them in a close one

ps hope goorjian gets his rotations right soon looked like the dragons were seriously out rebounded

Reply #204224 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Dragons out-rebounded Perth 58-53

And if you think it LOOKED like they were out-rebounded, we must have been at different games.

We also beat them on our glass taking 18 offensive rebounds (Carter with SEVEN) to 16.

They have a good solid roster and I'd expect top 4 comfortably. Where they go from there will be up to how well they "Gel" over the course of the season.

Reply #204243 | Report this post

Old School  
Years ago

To the Muppet in row U seriously u need some basketball knowledge....What are you thinking

Its all about the match ups...But with 4 players in double figures i am happy

Gibson had a job to do on Hinson and kept him under 20

Crawford was blanketed by Ingles and it showed as he was money from 3 and all over he court

Darden was okay...getting blocked by Robbins aka "Im a homeless bum" was only down point

Wortho and Vukona crashed and bashed all night but Carter 10 rebs....the guy is 6'1

TO that muppet who said Horvath wasn't wanted....Hmm why did we keep him all season...why was he working out all season...All summer...Be warned under estimate at own cost he has improved a hell of a lot and looks to me as no longer the liablity inside...Had some good post moves

One thing watching my beloved Dragons has changed dramatically

Its no longer give it to me i am Shane Heal and i will jack the three...

Its about hustle, effort at both ends of floor. WE now have a pass first PG who actually plays D and doesn't sit on 3 point line and can hit a lay up

We no longer have one guy crashing boards....We have many.

I am not getting the Fat Lady out as there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge but i will predict a Tigers vs Dragons final

If Perth has one of deepest teams in league then we are the Boston Celtics, and if that is the case then we have the grand canyon of depth

Groves, Herbert, Burston, Vukona, Carter
vs
Knight, Dowdell, Robbins, Weigh, Caphorn

Come on Connor Henry....Seriously deep team.....Poor choice of words

Reply #204244 | Report this post

Herka  
Years ago

plenty of talk after one game !! and you'll have to do those bench comparisons again when Rogers is the Perth side !! but it is all about feb and march

Reply #204304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754