EC
Years ago

What does the NBL Salary Cap and...............

After reading Boti's article in the paper today I had to laugh at the number of times he gave examples of "What does the NBL Salary Cap and ...................have in common.?" I thought it would generate some fun for everyone to come up with their own examples.

Mine is - What does the NBL Salary Cap have in common with a Teddy Bear - They are both stuffed.

Topic #17369 | Report this topic

Mantis  
Years ago

What does the NBL Salary Cap have in common with the TARDIS? It's a lot bigger on the inside than the outside.

What does the NBL Salary Cap have in common with a truckload of manure? Both are full of bulls***.

What does the NBL Salary Cap have in common with Paris Hilton? Everyone knows how easy it is to screw around with.

Reply #204370 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

I think it's fair to say that the whole NBL has problems, so here's one for you:

What does the NBL have in common with social basketball? Both attract similar crowd numbers

Reply #204514 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:37 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754