G-Funk-Era
Years ago

Bullets Vs 36ers Wats Your Predictions

Hopefully 36ers can pull threw with a win 2night at Brisbane, its very undecided for me does any1 know if dusty will be playing 2night?

Topic #1737 | Report this topic

streets disciple  
Years ago

Dusty should be playing by all reposrt...... id put money on him top scoring. big 40pt game any1???

Reply #19694 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I tipped the Bullets, but I think the 36ERS are a solid chance to split the trip and win in Brisbane again. Without Dusty, they weren't too far off beating the Kings after all.

Can't wait to see how Brad Hill goes in this game. I don't have Newley-expectations or anything, but the reports that he was confident on debut are very positive and he could prove to be very useful off the bench for the rest of the season.

Reply #19698 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Yeah the best thing about the small (margin) loss was it was without dusty. Hill as you said by reports played well and looked at home, 7 had some footage of him crossing someone over and driving hard which looked good. Wonder what Ng would be feeling, now his spot in the rotation is less solid.

Reply #19700 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

I'm not a huge fan of Brisbane, and even when they had Freeman thought they may be bit overated. Adelaide will be a very good chance obviously even more so if Rychart plays, and how bout that Brad Hill?! To early yet, but may turn out to be a super pick up come playoff time!

Reply #19702 | Report this post

the love boat  
Years ago

it will be tight - 36ers need to tidy up last 5 win / loss ratio - bullets are desperate

Reply #19707 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Stats have Hill with 1 assist and nothing else with 6 minutes to play. May not have played many minutes.

I'm not sure about how Ng would feel -- obviously he could well have a better earning potential in line with his studies.

Reply #19709 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:34 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754