Blazefan
Years ago

Gold Coast Blaze score PIS sponsorship

No it's not VB or Fourex!!!!!

Nor will you be seeing extra #1's being displayed all over the Blaze jerseys !!!!!

I'm sorry to start this pathetic thread but I'm just a few hours away from our first game tonight and I'm in the mood.

Despite PIS being a reasonably recognised name and logo on the Gold Coast for a few years now, you think they could have worded the heading a little better.

I just hope the Gold Coast Q-Deck PIS Blaze don't get the Q-Deck PIS beaten out of them tonight!!!

Topic #17375 | Report this topic

Blazefan  
Years ago

Sorry forgot to add the linky

Reply #204453 | Report this post

Blazefan  
Years ago

Maybe this time

http://linky.com.au/d8huo

Reply #204454 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

lol - do u want to try for a fourth time or maybe someone with a bit more experience as this internet thing

Link - without linkycrap

Reply #204465 | Report this post

amanda jones  
Years ago

I think that could be the best post I have ever read on this site well done you for making me laugh on a Friday arvo oh and i dont care if you know anything about this internet thingy!

Reply #204489 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:30 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754