Jen
Years ago

Shane Heal stat line - lol

23 * Shane Heal 2/5 1/7 0/0 7 1 5 6 2 4 8 0 2 41:03

Best point guard ever comes back with 1 of 7 from 3 Ball.
8 Turnovers
Still played 41 minutes

Maybe it's time for him to retire and take up coaching?

Topic #17390 | Report this topic

David  
Years ago

yea and ruin another team great

Reply #204576 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1st game out, let it run abit before knifing the guy...

Reply #204577 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Agreed. It was the 1st game of the season .He is probably still a little underdone like a few other guys. The major reason to why he did play so many minutes was because of his valuable leadership skills and qualities.

Reply #204581 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

#204577 , why, knifes where out for price game one. same should be done for the blonde nugget

Reply #204583 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Though it has to be said, he was basically crap last year, and if Brendan Joyce wants him to run his team for 40+ minutes per game, then I will absolutely enjoy watching them become the laughing stock of the NBL, because THAT is what will happen.

Reply #204585 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

If that was Heal's "first" game i am glad that Mahersy did not need that excuse last night...nor Aaron Bruce.

Reply #204587 | Report this post

ExWhy  
Years ago

I think he will only have so many games such as this one.

Reply #204589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's hard to get rid of this guy isn't it.. He just keeps coming back eager to ruin yet another team.

Reply #204597 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Price was a mistake so that's a different case. Heal will likely be a little unpredictable I think. Give him a chance.

Reply #204617 | Report this post

ExWhy  
Years ago

Yeah def, he wil be up and down, like most players can be...His problem is he should have stayed retired, but now he is out there the only problem i see is he isn't taking the backward step allowing other young players in the team to learn by his knowledge, he seems to be taking the court time...coaches decision tho, but i wold ather see him play 25 minutes and teach on the side lines...

Reply #204642 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Looks like he'll live and die by the 3 ball. He had some big numbers in the preseason when he was shooting well. These games would be expected, especially with GC having a relatively weak fontcourt...

Reply #204644 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

What a great mentor for young SOJ. As if he needs any help being crap.

Reply #204647 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:26 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754