SKUX101
Years ago

NH: Warriors going all the way baby

The Warriors are going all the way to the Grand Final. No one can stop them. Melbourne tried and failed. The Roosters tried and failed.
If the Warriors could beat Melbourne in Melbourne, they can beat Manly at Manly.
Would be a fairytale finish if they made the Grand Final considering they came 8th on the ladder, and just snuck through to the playoffs. Last night's game was awesome.

Topic #17393 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Ha NRL...maximum exposuse and they still get crowds of under 10,000 often!

Reply #204605 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Warriors Vs Broncos Grand Final.

I don't mind if the Warriors send out Wiki on a high. Awesome team, top form right now. Keep it up.

Reply #204608 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The hit that Wiki put on that young pup was a monster. Give the kid created, he tried to get straight back up. He definately had bambi legs.

Reply #204620 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

It was one hell of a hit thats for sure. Funny enough they are teammates on the Kiwi league team.

Reply #204668 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Dr. Bullshit, The Warriors had a crowd of 25,000 last night-Well above 10,000!

Olympic Park in Melbourne regulary fills up with 16,000 or so. Also, i believe Suncorp is filled right up tonight.
The NRL has to compete with the AFL, because both run in the same season(Winter). The NBL hardly has the same competetion, and they still struggle to get crowds of 2,000!

Reply #204673 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Well it wont be a Broncos/Warriors GF. Broncos lost last night. Lets just wait and see how the Warriors go. They have to beat Manly at Brookvale.

Reply #204748 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Sadly my Broncos are out. I know it would be either Folau or Inglis to break my heart and deliver the loss. Inglis it turned out to be.

I'll now turn my support to the Warriors. Price, Tate, Wiki etc, excited fired up team playing in good form right now.

Reply #204761 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

TheChamp33, I feel sorry for you. That was one heartbreaking loss. I was hoping the Broncos would win. Melbourne deserve to be out, after they lost to the Warriors.

Reply #204764 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I feel sorry for Wayne Bennett and Tonie Carroll. Could not send either of them in style.

Storm have definitely messed up.

Reply #204834 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754