Ben Fitz
Years ago

Sportal NBL Fantasy

Does anyone know when lock out finishes? Their schedule suggests lock out should be finished now but i cant make a trade yet.
Anyone know anything?

BTW very happy that Captain Penny dropped 41!

Topic #17417 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Decided it was a load of rubbish and refuse to participate. I'll go back at the end of the season and see how I went.

I would give it until this afternoon until it unlocks though.

Reply #204898 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Still lockout.

Ben Fitz, Penney played well but why would you make him captain he only had one game?

Gruber is a dud I'm trading as soon as I can.

Reply #205023 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure Gruber is less of a dud then Ben Melmeth....

I had him because i needed a backup centre, and according to my calculations he only earned me like 15 points...

Reply #205048 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure it will unlock after the Sixers game, I believe the Sixers are still in the Round 1 fixture.

Reply #205053 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Nope. According to the schedule it's in round 2. It has the game in the schedule section on the NBL homepage but i dont think that means it's in round one. Then again I wouldnt be suprised if they stuffed something else up.

Sportal NBL Fixture:
http://linky.com.au/8tpzz

Reply #205057 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:27 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754