capper
Years ago

D-Wade shows his worldly knowledge on Conan

Anyone see Dwayne Wade on Conan say that he was elbowed by a player at the olympics, who said something to him he couldnt understand, so he asked kobe to translate cos he speaks so many languages.

Conan asked what country he was playing and he said "australia". I literally think he didn't realise the joke when everyone laughed until Conan said english was spoken in australia.

Darned americans.

Topic #17429 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol Jingles?

Reply #205063 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Or perhaps it was when Saville said "you like that bitch?" after getting fouled on that three.

Reply #205064 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I would say lots of NBA players would have the Intelligence of a year 9 or 10 student.

Reply #205076 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

That's pretty harsh KingJames......On Year 9 and 10 students.

Reply #205081 | Report this post

ESP  
Years ago

A little arrogant yes (He is American), but D-Wade has a lot more Basketball IQ than most players in the NBA.... so i find it hard to believe that he thinks Australians speak a language other than english.

Reply #205087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dwyane Wade was never on conan. This moron is just making it up.

Reply #205093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Look at his IMDB page! Never, was he once on Conan!

Reply #205094 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

lol Dicko! :P

Reply #205098 | Report this post

capper  
Years ago

He was on it last night in Sydney, so it was last friday's show in the US.

Reply #205115 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Hey- while tryng to find a clip of it on youtube, i stumbled upon 'Sports Action Team'

http://linky.com.au/pmith

Gold.

Reply #205116 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754