Sixers Spirit Game - Observations
1) Tyndale's clean finishing skills and versatility, and intent to finish with some authority.
2) Holmes and Bruce playing with some aggression, something we did not see from our team last year.
3) The Sixer Girls were impressive, although they went missing during timeouts in the second half after a prominent showing in the first half.
"The Not so Bad"
1) Ballinger and Schenscher missing the opportunity to finish hard with some dunks and stimulate the crowd, instead laying it up and sometimes missing.
2) A struggling half court offence which was carried by some very good fast break offence.
3) The music is somewhat improved over last year, well done on that.
1) The MC wearing clothes like he walked in off the street. If he is going to show himself on the court at any time, is it too much to ask to get this guy into a suit, so we can present like a professional organisation?
2) The half time freestylers were trying hard and while better than those guys in suits last year, still leave a fair bit to be desired as entertainment. Perhaps the sixer girls can do some overtime during the half.
3) Paying $9.50 for a JB and cola can at half time....Ouch.
Overall a better product than last year.