http://www.gaze.com.au/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Topic #17469 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Linkbait!

Reply #205427 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Does linkbait mean its fake? As it should be!

Reply #205432 | Report this post

borat  
Years ago

Hodge was better than Tyndale.

Reply #205436 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

its a bit early to be saying this isnt it? i would say ballinger is still better than tyndale.

Reply #205441 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Grasping. Way to early to be comparing him to Loggins. Perhaps compare him to a Rose of '92 or a Farley of 2001 but not of a all-time legend Loggins!

Reply #205453 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Leroy Loggins is the greatest import of all-time and always will be @ this stage.

Balls is better than Tyndale right now.

Hodge is better than Tyndale.

Too early to be making this type of call or suggestion.

Reply #205455 | Report this post

Years ago

Someones been smoking a little bit too much crack!

Reply #205462 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

And at the time, Farley also received that tag if I recall correctly. It means nothing.

Tyndale has played 2 games here against mediocre teams, he certainly looks like a great pickup so far but let's see how he handles the Tigers or Dragons before making any further statements.

Reply #205499 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Obviously way to early to be making statements like that!!!

If he plays this well over the entire season it will be interesting to see what happens next season.

He seems suited to the SF position, in terms of style of play.
I really can't see the NBA teams being interested until he shows excellent shooting as he is PG height.

He may get better offers in Europe as they are a bit more flexible with using players out of position.

It would be good for the team and fans if he and Ballinger could stay with Adelaide for a long stretch.

The amount of changes most teams make each year can't be helping with keeping causal fans intested.

Reply #205502 | Report this post

gravity man  
Years ago

Too early yet,once we play against stronger teams in the likes of cairns,melb teams then we can tell of his ability against stronger teams,i still rate hodge ahead of him even though tyndale has only played two games.

Reply #205541 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

hodge was better so far but tyndale is good

Reply #205582 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:06 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754