Kent Brockman
Years ago

Bad shooting in Crocs v Dragons

A very average shooting effort from a few players tonight

i was going to go through the miss fires but what do you know that nbl website just crashed again.

from memory JR 2/10 ( Now 3/17 in last 2 games) Tez only got 4 shots off and what the heck is up with Ro Ellis? The guy was a beast before his injury and again had a stinker tonight

Topic #17478 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

nbl site back up so i will continue.

Tez fouled out in 12 mins on an unsportsman like foul and with 1/5 shooting. First import to go home?In the gorj dog house?

Ingles 2/13 and Horvath 3/11...ugly stuff

Reply #205481 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Bad loss for the Dragons at home. Didn't expect that one - actually, had money on the Dragons by 10+.

Reply #205509 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

We've been down to the bottom, now we're back where we belong.

Reply #205510 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

i was at the game dragons were to 3 point happy needed it inside to burston goorj love small ball which pisses me off we could have murdered the crocs with big team CROCS COULD NOT MISS IN THE FIRST very lucky though they won

interesting that was the loudest crowd ive ever heard at a dragons game so good signs for them crowds are getting bigger but still we havent had a saturday game yet groves wont go and they didnt give darden the ball enough and groves WAS ROBBED BY THE refs it was not unsportsmanlike he got stripped off the ball turned round to steal got hooked in guys singlet pulled it out and its unsportsmanlike its bull

Reply #205581 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Herald Sun headline: "Dire Dragons feel Goorjian's tongue"

Role reversal for Mark Worthington, eh?

Reply #205707 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:29 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754