Isaac
Years ago

Introducing: Ice Cube's Raw Footage

For the next couple of months, Inertia Music joins Hoops.com.au as a sponsor, proudly spreading the word about Ice Cube's new album, Raw Footage.

'Raw Footage' is the ninth solo album from one of the true living legends of the rap game - Ice Cube. After more than 20 years at the forefront of music, Cube needs little introduction.

Since being one of the founding forces in NWA, one of the most notorious acts in music history, he has sold over 10 million albums worldwide. 'Raw Footage' is his most political album in years and is sure to be a hit.

Clicking the ad at the top of the forum index and topics will take you to JB Hi-Fi where you can pick up a copy of the album.

Thanks to Inertia Music for their support of the forum.

Topic #17508 | Report this topic

the_champ33  
Years ago

It's a good album and Ice Cube is coming Down Under including Adelaide.

I look forward to his concert.

Reply #205816 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Everything up until The Predator = classic.

Lethal Injection = tried to capitalise on Dr. Dre pioneering the g-funk sound (though it wasn't terrible).

Everything since = mediocre to terrible (c'mon, any fan of Cubes work up until about 92 would have to cringe when they hear "You Can Do It").

Reply #205871 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

I agree black Dracula... i hope the concert has mostly older stuff, and the new album isnt more "You can do It"..

Reply #205878 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I cringe when I see Cube and Snoop Dogg doing kids movies, then trying to sell us some "gangsta shit" straight after..Neither have done anything great in the last 10-12 years IMO.

Reply #205881 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Snoop IMO after Doggystyle he started to go down hill, his album "The Game is to be sold not to be told" was his last decent one IMO.

Cube - Agree completely with Dracula, however some of his later albums have had one or two top notch songs.

I'm going to the gig when they tour Adelaide, mainly for Bone Thugs and Harmony.

Reply #205883 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Yep Black Dracula agree completely. Put your ass in to it is one of the worst hip hop songs ever.

Snoop is a sell out. But he has made an absolute sh*t load of money out of it so good for him..

Reply #205889 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

if show is anything like gold coast show he did it should be sick... keen to go, but to be honest, the prices are SHIT, so i aint paying to go see him again... as for his albums, lyrically always been on top of his game, as for the production, has fallen off at times... still he can say he never really sold out to make a fast dollar

Reply #205933 | Report this post

Wayvilee 35  
Years ago

You guys should give his new album a chance, there a few great tracks, Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It is Banging!

Reply #205979 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

I clicked the link...coz i am sure this is what i want to be hearing...but, even if i wasnt..id still click the link.

I am hoping that as a result of this...we will see the Ferrari gettin "Fully Pimped"

Reply #205997 | Report this post

bratty  
Years ago

this is the original cube in action..RAW

beats .. lyrics etc

the best album in years id say

Reply #210027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ice cube is the best.. thats it..

Reply #216379 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

Snoop has always sucked , never drank that juice as it is truly is poison , And Ice cube should of been put on ice after "boyz in the hood" . Maybe friday was ok but not coz of him .

Reply #216382 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

oh yeah and as for his music , ice cold on a winters day .

Reply #216383 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754