TR
Years ago

Nice article about Bogut

Great article about the future number 1 pick in the draft. Well worth the read.

http://www.sltrib.com/sports/ci_2533866

Topic #1757 | Report this topic

Stella Artois  
Years ago

bogut had 24 and 20 against New Mexico (11/14 fg. There has only been 5 other 20/20 games by an individual this year

has 21 pts (10/11 fg) with eight mins to go against Air Force

Utah has entered the top 25 rankings on his back for the first time since 2002/03.

His stocks keep soaring. TR i reckon he is a top 5 cert. I guess it gets down to what each team needs.

Reply #20083 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

He's a sure thing for Top 10, safe bet for top 5, and I really believe that PJ Brown is getting a little long in the tooth, and New Orleans needs a new PF.

Mind you, New Orleans have strung a few together, and are only 1 game out of the worst record. The Bobcats don't need him. Maybe Bogut in Atlanta????

Reply #20085 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

He'll go number 1 no matter who wins the lottery. That's my bob! Reckon Utah will do anything at the NCAA Tourney?

Reply #20088 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

word is New Orleans will trade Baron Davis and take Chris Paul with the first pick if they get it.

Reply #20092 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Great, that's all New Orleans need, trade your franchise player for a 5'11 point guard when they need help in the talls.

New Orleans should tank it to get the no 1 pick, keep Baron, add a big (Bogut), trade Mash's contract and get Magliore back in uniform, and all they need to a team. PJ Brown off the bench, Dickau is starting to chuck some numbers up, and Nailon is tearing it up.... maybe a glimmer of hope.....

Reply #20115 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754