Kingjames
Years ago

Games tonight - Good bets?

Dragons @ Hawks. Dragons are favourites at $1.50 with the line being 4.5 points at $1.90. Does anyone think the Hawks can win? I think they will play good at home but I would think Dragons would be able to win comfortably.

Perth @ Townsville. Surprisingly Townsville are favourites in this one at $1.63 (Perth are $2.25 for the win). I think Perth is too strong and should be able to win so maybe this is a good bet.

Topic #17573 | Report this topic

Kingjames  
Years ago

Sorry the post should have gone into the NBL Category.

Reply #206478 | Report this post

tmagz03  
Years ago

i like peter crawford paying $4 to outscore hinson, ellis and hinder...
Both games are potential upsets, ill put my money on Perth at $2.20 and wollogong by 1-10 paying $3.40

Reply #206480 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

perth 1-10 dragons 11+
Ellis point scorer

Reply #206483 | Report this post

Skink  
Years ago

im feeling you on ellis surmdog but i reckon perth might do it at 11+

Reply #206492 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Nah only good bet I see is Perth for the win and even that isn't a great bet.

All others are too risky.

Reply #206499 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I think Dragons and Townsville have won...
sometimes I can get into livescores.. and, sometimes not.

Reply #206505 | Report this post

Kingjames  
Years ago

Yeah I ended up betting on the Dragons line. The Perth one was a bit risky. Dragons won by about 19 and Perth lost. Looks like Townsville continue their strong home winning record.

Reply #206506 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not surprised at the results, but (as I posted on OzHoops), how can Perth not score at will inside when they have Redhage, Loughton, Knight, Victor (likely all 200cm+?) up against Hinder (208cm), Ellis (199cm) and Egan (197cm). Ellis and Egan are small at PF even, let alone backing up Hinder in the middle.

Reply #206512 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

team probably isnt coached well coach wants to jack up threes instead of bangin it in the post

Reply #206513 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Puzzles me too Isaac, they'll want to get that inside presence sorted out especially when they still have Rogers to add to that lineup.

Reply #206515 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:14 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754