Tassie!
Years ago

NBA 2K9 Best Ball Game ever!

Any thoughts?

I've been hammering Live 09 and 2K9 (xbox 360) the past 48 hours and there is no question which is better...In My Opionion.

Cheers.

Topic #17600 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah getting my tomorrow. just so glad that they have finally given the PAL some respect although i understand its due to this version being region free.

Reply #206778 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

It's already out for 360? sweet...

Reply #206779 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Hey What? Where did you get it from. All the brochures that came in the mail said not in store till the 10/10/08 :-( Going Friday night to grab a copy.

Reply #206782 | Report this post

hjghjh  
Years ago

Where'd you get it from?

Reply #206784 | Report this post

Mendoza  
Years ago

I guess you never played run n gun or the original nba jam, not to mention lakers vs celtics - what an era. But in all seriouslness i cant begin to imagine how good these sports games are gonna be in 10 yrs.

Reply #206786 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll have to wait till the 21st to the PC version but I'm just happy that PC gamers finally have a decent basketball game available. The Live series was really bad, and even worse on PC.

Reply #206788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its at EB right now! released today played it all day. they will price match $79 (JB HIFI price).

Reply #206789 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Im with mendoza. Many dollars were lost to the NBA Jam machine at Morphettvale Stadium.

Reply #206793 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

EB website has 10/10/08 and rang the store y'day and they said friday grrr.... Anyone know if EB price matches and than trades games or do they only straight price match?

Reply #206797 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Sweet....will look it up tomorrow, wonder how much they'll give me if I trade in 2K8.

Reply #206801 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jordan in Flight FTW!

Reply #206803 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

DJ: EB will price match the game and then take the trade in value off if you ask them...

Reply #206810 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Cheers cLaRkY. go and trade in my 2k8 for $15 or so lol.

Reply #206831 | Report this post

Tassie!  
Years ago

yeah sorry guys, i run an EB store so i got first pick as soon as it came in....perks of the job!

just need more days off to play!

Reply #206838 | Report this post

Tassie!  
Years ago

btw the release date for live was the 9/10 and 2k 10/10 and they both came out a day early which is strange! first time in years they've released even close to the expected release date.

Reply #206839 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Run and Gun at Timezone Meridian lock-in.

Reply #206844 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I miss Timezone Meridian =(

Reply #206846 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

I miss Arcades period. Even SA's last fallback: Magic Mountain, has been and gone.

All I need is an emulator going and a stereo with a looping CD of arcade machines going off. Probably need a strobe light and some neons to cap it off.

Don't care what anyone says, Tunz o' Fun is a pile of crap in comparison to timezone. I miss 16 person Daytona.

Reply #206864 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Picked up 2K9 just now...I even got a free Xbox 360 face plate with it. The design on the plate is...wait for it....

10 years of Tom Clancy video games? WTF does that have to do with NBA?

Reply #206867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where from? does EB or jb have it at marion?

Reply #206873 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

JB Hi Fi Adelaide.

Reply #206875 | Report this post

hjghjh  
Years ago

I've been hearing the game is really crap this year...

Reply #206916 | Report this post

doogy  
Years ago

I just brought Live 09 and if anyone want to buy it please let me know.
Free shipping just please somebody take it off my hands.

Reply #206917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2K9 is soooo mafuckin dope

Reply #206921 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I had a quick go last night, some of the offense problems seem to have been cleared up. Post play works a lot better, and the AI is greatly improved. Lock on D still isn't great but it's not terrible like last year.

Reply #206935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:15 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754