Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Salvo B/ball Program - Monday night competition

The Salvos' Monday night competition at the Dome has a new program for all teams for games starting this coming Monday night 13 October. See the linky thing below and here's hoping it works!

http://linky.com.au/w18er

Topic #17636 | Report this topic

skyhooked  
Years ago

Is the stadium ready for Monday night. On another thread on this site someone has said that Tuesday night games have been moved because of the floor being resurfaced??

Reply #207099 | Report this post

Jesse  
Years ago

Hi there,

Firstly I am having trouble opening the link.

Secondly,I'm just wondering if this is a social basketball competition or who is it ran by?

Thirdly, are any teams looking for any senior women basketballers? A Monday night comp. at the Dome suits me well, am sick of playing in the district comp. Please let me know or perhaps inform others who might be interested and are looking for a team.. cheers

Reply #207166 | Report this post

Ashley  
Years ago

lol how many programs have come out this season? its been heeps. Anyways, I enjoy playing there.

"Secondly,I'm just wondering if this is a social basketball competition or who is it ran by?" I 'think' it is basically a social league ran by the Salvation Army. I dunno what the process is for registering a new team is though.

Reply #207185 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Thanks for the news Moses. Do you know if a new program will be sent to all teams captains as well?

Jesse, I've seen a couple of women's teams playing on Monday night and according to the program (which you said you couldn't open) there are both A and B grade womens comps.

The contact details for those running the comps are in the link Moses put up before. I'd rather not post someone's phone or email details directly onto the web though, so have another go at accessing it. If you can't maybe Moses knows a general contact number he can post?

Reply #207243 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

surely the somerton franchise will gobble up a former district player :P

Reply #207255 | Report this post

supporter  
Years ago

The floor at the Dome is being resurfaced from Tuesday

Reply #207304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:02 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754