Suga
Years ago

GAZE TV - rnd 4, Melbourne, Perth & Adelaide HIGH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJDdh1__kk

Topic #17648 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

I appreciate having somewhere to view the highlights, but what is with the americanised hip hop reference commentary?

"The home team came out more pumped up than a so so def remix." - what the fu*k?

"Barlow came out in the fourth like Snoop Dogg - droppin it like it was hot."

Big dunk by Schensher though

Reply #207350 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I was waiting for a "Boom goes tha dynamite" (anyone who has not seen that video, let me know and I will re-post - it is the most awkward sport commentary in the history of this planet and quite hilarious).

Suga, appreciate the effort, but you might want to reconsider the commentary. The "mission control to David Barlow", the plug for Andrew Gaze's shoes, etc - it's a bit unbearable.

Reply #207351 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

I don't know what "Boom goes tha dynamite" is... But for U, it's in next week!!

Reply #207374 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Suga - that will be like a star atop my christmas tree

Reply #207378 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Suga, I'm starting a new thread with the dynamite - don't miss it. It's gold!

Penney (I think it was) and Forman had a challenge going in NZ the other year where each had to try and drop the line "boom goes tha dynamite" in some sort of context during a radio or TV appearance. Oscar said he tried it during a radio interview and it was followed by shocked silence. Haha!

Reply #207383 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

So long I remember... "Boom goes the dynamite" will make an appearance in next weeks highlights, I guarantee.

What's wrong with star on top of the xmas tree? That is gold!!

Reply #207424 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:40 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754