Ben Fitz
Years ago

Brett Maher 500th Commemorative Wine

As part of the celebration for Brett's 500th game we have put together a 500 bottle limited edition run of Shiraz.

Brett has chosen 12 bottles to keep out of the 500 with numbers that are special to him ala #5.

The wine is very good quality and been produced by the boutique Tearo Estate winery. The wine itself has just won a gold medal at a recent Barossa festival so you know you are getting a great drop as well as a collectors item.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]

Individual bottles are $36 and If you buy a dozen you get 2 free ($360 for 12)

Pick up can be arrange on the night of the Perth game 25/10/08 or if you are interstate we can post / courier if you need.

If you want to buy on the night we will have credit card facilities available.

Cheers

Topic #17679 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Awesome that is a good idea! I will be buying a couple

Reply #207655 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Actually is there any special Brett Maher labelling on them?

Reply #207656 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Yes there is and i must say it looks great. Isaac was very gracious with his time and came up with a great looking label under some guidance from some of Bretts mates.
I am would like to show it but can not do the whole PC link it up thing. Isaac can you?

Reply #207661 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

My sidekick Shorty put together the label and I've added a label image preview to Ben's opening post in this topic.

Reply #207666 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

SOLD! Ill be buying

Reply #207672 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

2 for me!

Reply #207693 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

If we can get ten people in this thread to buy - I'll have the free ones :)

Reply #207695 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Ben, you know me and how i like to drink...I prmosie if you sell me one of these, there will be no chance it gets opened haha So that means no animal noses or Oscar inspired Umbrellas either!

Put me down for 2!

Reply #207719 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:19 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754