Kriss
Years ago

Infamous returns...

I remember when Willy Farley came back to the Dome for the first time as a Pig. He got a warm round of applause when the line ups were announced but once he hit his first three shots the crowd started to boo

I would have loved to be in Chicago to see MJ's return visit when he was a Wiz

Topic #17683 | Report this topic

amazing  
Years ago

dont know about imfamous but when AI return to Philly ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! not a single person was left seated

Reply #207720 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

When Mark Bradtke played in Adelaide as a Tiger for the first time.The crowd went nuts booing him and helped lift the sixers to a great win.

Reply #207726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Carter back to toronto

Reply #207762 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Allan Houston to New York..

oops..

Reply #207765 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

I seem to remember Darnell Mee back in Adelaide for the first time was greated with pretty generous applause.

Reply #207776 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

Wayne "the Duck" Carey's first game back against the Kangaroos when Archer made him flinch like a bitch!!!

Reply #207783 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Cat and Paul Rogers returns to Adelaide..

Judd back to West Coast

Maybe one to look out for Cousins back to West Coast?

Reply #207877 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:25 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754