Anonymous
Years ago

Julius Hodge Nets Update

Hodge only saw 11 minutes of court time for NJ against NY but had 8 points from 4-5 shooting, 3 rebounds, 3 assists and 1 steal. Not bad for 11 minutes. Hope he sees court time in the regular season. Speaking of the regular season, is there still a chance that Hodge could be waived before the season starts or has he signed for the whole season. The Nets seem to have 18 players so that means they have to cut at least 3 doesn't it?

Topic #17733 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone got any photos of hodge playing for the nets?

Reply #208305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigers are gunna sign him

Reply #208311 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

There's photos around. Hopefully this doesn't go too crazy with formatting etc.

Reply #208322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow, thanks for the photos man!

Reply #208323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where did you get the photos from?

how long did Hodge sign with NJ for?

Reply #208324 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

He looks even skinner then when he was here

Reply #208327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He looked better in a Sixers singlet...

Reply #208329 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Good to see him staying in front of his man.... :D

And I don't he was given anything more a non-guaranteed contract? If so, he can be waived at any time before the season starts.

Reply #208335 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Has anyone been on NBA 2K9 and noticed if the living roster feature has inserted him into the game yet?

Reply #208354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

have not had a look, will see when i get home. great game btw.

Reply #208357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That must have been his first scores because his other games he has gone 0/4 and 0/5 with a couple of turnovers. I cant see him getting signed.

Reply #208387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's in 2k9, but as a free agent

Reply #208402 | Report this post

Lost  
Years ago

He has lost so much weight!!!

Reply #208477 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hodge has apparently been waived by the Nets.

I hope he gets a call from someone on the Gold Coast

Reply #208606 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

You are some sick dude Statman.
Who you gonna cut, Heal or SOJ? ; )
BTW, anyone dreaming of Jules returning to the 36ers, had better think again, he'd have twice as many reason$ to $lip into the Tig$ line-up. If you get what I mean.

Reply #208611 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

True. And the tigers have a heap of cap space to burn.

Reply #208612 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

But it does not sound like he has been cut from NBA.com today

"NBA vets Parker, Patterson among Nuggets' five cuts

DENVER (AP) -- The Denver Nuggets have waived five players, trimming their roster to 14.

The players waived Thursday are guards Mateen Cleaves and Smush Parker and forwards Nick Fazekas, James Mays and Ruben Patterson.

Parker averaged 5.3 points and 3.3 assists in four preseason games, and Patterson averaged 7.3 points in six games."

Reply #208617 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Sorry my bad that is the Nuggets cuts , got my nets and nuggets wires crossed

Reply #208620 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Juliuis is apparently "holidaying" in Melbourne in early November.

Reply #208628 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

would someone like a cleaves or a patterson be in the reach of a nbl club?? they would be well off $$$ wise and if camt get a nba gig i reckon it'd be worth a crack, as these guys would also possibly be even better than Hodge.
Would the tigers really cut Ere or Grizzard for Hodge??? i would be a little surprised as they are both quality, i guess if they do there will be one awesome import or Hodge himself available for other clubs, i like tyndale and would keep him but if hodge were available to return i would make the change, and would strongly consider itfor either Ere or Grizzard also.

Reply #208632 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

DICKO
how do you think they will pull it off? Grizzard seems the obvious cut but surely even Seamus must know the alarm bells will well and truely go off if he signs.

Still i guess if the cat is away the mice will play as he knows no one is got the ability to stop him and the NBL sure as hell cant police it.

Reply #208635 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:31 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754