Kent Brockman
Years ago

Matt Nielsen V NBA

Had not seen this discussed any where but Nitro / Rockstar Matt Nielsen has played against the Warriors in this wacky NBA preseason.

http://linky.com.au/wut21

Decent stat line but poor shooting clip.

I would hate to see the NBL mentioning this sought of thing to fans. That woudl just be way to hard wouldn't it.

Topic #17749 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Didn't realise his team played against the Warriors the other day - totally missed that! Looks like he played Centre (not his natural position) and matched up against Biedrins. Not a bad effort I must say.

David Andersen's Barcelona played against the Clippers and posted 15 points himself.

Surely it wouldn't be too hard for someone in the marketing/media department at BA to do a write up on these two players and send the media release to the national papers at the very least? And what about putting together a highlights package and release it to the TV stations?

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible BA.

I know of kids aged 10 and 11 who put together their own highlights they source online and post on YouTube! Surely BA could do something?

Reply #208448 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Big matt with the tech! Looks like he had a bit of a problem with maggette. Anyone know what happened?

Reply #208517 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:40 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754