Avv
Years ago

Euroleague TV streaming

I have signed up for the Euroleague Tv subscription however have since found my internet connection is not quick enough - the requirement is 750kbps but I can only reach up to 715kbps with Bigpond on the Extreme Libery plan (ie. the fastest plan).

Is anyone out there able to achieve this speed? You can find out by using this link which the Euroleague support team put me onto http://www.testmy.net/dl-97

It's very frustrating as there are some great games to watch but I can't watch them!

I believe Melbourne and Sydney have quicker internet speeds (I am on the Gold Coast) but not sure if anyone there is a Euroleague Tv subscriber as well?

Interested to hear if anyone has any luck achieving such a speed and if so, which company are you with?

Topic #17758 | Report this topic

Crazy Joe Davolla  
Years ago

Avv,

I have the Season Pass too. The games come through fine. We are Optus subscribers in Adelaide.

The Unicaja vs Le Mans game is a ripper!

Reply #208527 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754