Pirie Panthers
Years ago

Port Pirie Junior Basketball Carnival

Just wanted to let everyone know that the nomination forms have been sent out for the upcoming Port Pirie Junior Basketball Carnival held on the 29th & 30th of November via email to as many email addresses I had available in my contact list.

If you require the nomination forms or am just interested in having a read with a possibility you might bring a team down (country or metro), please email me on [email protected] and I will gladly email you all the paperwork.

Alternatively when our web page goes live (hopefully Monday) I will post on this topic the linky to reach it and you can download & print from there.

Thanks guys.

Topic #17762 | Report this topic

the word  
Years ago

good luck - you do a good job in pirie and have some great players.

one of the best country games i have ever witnessed was a few years ago at wayville - u12 or 14 boys div 1 GF at country cup Pirie v Millicent - really close and high scoring - big crowd - very good players for their age

Reply #208549 | Report this post

Pirie Panthers  
Years ago

NEW website has launched. All carnival forms are available on there.

www.portpirie.basketball.net.au

Thanks.

Reply #208983 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754