Avv
Years ago

No NBA on Fox Sports in November

Just got the foxtel guide for November and there is no NBA planned for Fox Sports.

Dissappointing to say the least. So all we have is 2 games a week on ESPN....

Topic #17763 | Report this topic

starscream3030  
Years ago

there a game on next thurs 30/10 Suns Vs Spurs

Reply #208548 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

Yes that's on ESPN though...

Reply #208568 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Let's be thankful we have any basketball on Fox! I'm at the realisation that with the way the NBL is handling this season, we should thank our lucky stars that they even took on the NBL this season, so good work Foxtel! (insert clapping)

Reply #208572 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

get ready for another damn frustrating season of NBA coverage !! .. can they get any worse. well ..yes.
we just hope ESPN covers the playoffs properly this year ..the playoffs is really where the coverage is important not regualar season

Reply #208574 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

Foxsports will not be showing NBA this year, however ESPN will be showing 2 games a week.

Reply #208577 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

wasnt that the same as last year?

Reply #208578 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

I also have very good word that Fox Sports did not purchase the rights to the NBA this season - so all we are left with is ESPN - and most likely 2 games a week.

Reply #208588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Two games a week is still better than 3 years ago.

Fox would buy the rights if NBA games rated better. Reality of the sport that everyone needs to accept is that for whatever reason basketball of every level does not attract the support of the general TV audience.

Reply #208592 | Report this post

Cat 11  
Years ago

as always thanks for the headsup hoops heads,
dissapointing FOX sports didnt buy any rights/games this year.

Last years regular season coverage was pretty good, despite the team bias, but watching a game every day from wednesdayy to satday was great.

Spewing Tho,

Reply #208599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope the teams are spread this year instead of all Heat, Spurs etc like we went through last season

Reply #208639 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

i bet it it was fu*king soccer fox would but the rights.

Reply #208648 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:06 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754