J-Foxxx
Years ago

How comes all my threads i made were deleted?

Why?.

Topic #17830 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Because you're a wanker. Starting 10 consecutive topics plugging your usual trash is idiotic and you've been warned and banned for it before. If you're too dim to remember, tough. Blocked again. Please don't return.

Reply #209183 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sooooo good.

Reply #209185 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"Because you're a wanker."

I love it when you are so diplomatic Isaac..

Reply #209188 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

funny pictures

Reply #209189 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

I didn't realise I wasn't the only one that found the spamming-like posts annoying and yes, 10 consecutive ones will do that.
Didn't realise he'd already been warned before- you kinda don't have a leg to stand on then when that happens!

Reply #209190 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

It was Clint Dogg wasn't it Isaac?

He would've been warned like 40 times over the years.

As I said on one of his deleted threads, he looks like Craig Hutchison in Ali-G's clothes :P

I don't know how to put in pictures so just pause it at the start lol.

(That looks a bit like Isaac!)

Reply #209192 | Report this post

MH  
Years ago

Isaac

"Becuase you are a wanker"

"Comment of the Hour Award"

"Comment of the Day Award"

"Comment of the Week Award"

"Comment of the Month Award"

and...............................

"Shutdown of the Year"

Pure gold.

Reply #209195 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

J-Foxxx, even I wouldn't attempt to push the boundaries as far as you think you're entitled to.

Sheesh, I'd rather subscribe to POXTEL than your input.

Enjoy the break. : )

BTW, the J-F's a tool, I ain't suck'n up to anybody.

Reply #209197 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

Why have mine been deleted/been blocked?

Reply #209200 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Isaac you need to invent a shut down award and nail it to your post. Funny stuff

Reply #209201 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

disregard that last post.. back to normal

Reply #209203 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

For those new to the Clint Dogg experience, he's a nutcase rapper that used to do the music for the Hunter Pirates and can't take a hint that now no one cares. He's notorious for spam-plugging his music via hoops videos and whatever else and is quite soundly banned from OzHoops and here wherever possible. Quickly googling around will show you that he's generally considered a tool by just about every forum he infects, whether it be basketball or music. Luckily we had a quiet patch since his last banning - I think he was actually in gaol for some very un-rap white collar screw-up.

Anyone hitting the forum on Friday or Saturday night would've had the fortune of catching him posting 10+ consecutive topics, each with a solitary YouTube video or collection of pictures relating to the defunct Newcastle NBL team, usually tainted with his music. And each with a stunned zero responses from readers thinking "WTF?!" except one that actually had someone saying "WTF?!" and another one that had three replies (all Clint Dogg) re-posting videos he'd screwed up the first time.

He needs a tattoo that labels him as "unable to mix well with others", even if just for his inability to consider other readers when bursting his lame audio spore onto unsuspecting community members.

I think he'd probably genuinely believe that it's 'the man' holding him down in his struggle for musical representation, not just the fact that he's an idiot and that the majority of people in this world quickly recognise him as exactly that.

Can't wait for the legal threats that come each time after he's blocked... Here are my favourite bits from his last series of emails to me:

There are sum abusive people on your site 4 no reason at all, this is PROOF that Phil Smyth is right. I will send him a letter and tell him my experiences too.
I will take this like Phil Smyth soon man.

Anyways, u have 7 days 2 approve/unblock me, otherwise I will take legal action.

This is not right mate.

I've kept a copy of your e-mail too 4 proof in the courts.
For those curious, the "copy of my email" he considered damning said:
Sorry Clint but people do not want you posting there, banned or not. Just find somewhere else to chat.
I asked that he commence legal action right away (no need for suspense) and the reply was:
I will be showing this to my lawyer as your reply, and in court as well.
Still waiting.

Reply #209206 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA omfg! What a tosser.

Speaking of legal action, I remember he once posted some death threats on a sportal forum and the guy said he would forward them to the police. Wonder what happened with that.

Absolute tool.

Reply #209209 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Thanks for the heads up- I had no idea who he was either.
For a minute there I thought Tommy or that other a$$clown was back... I can't even remember his name.

Reply #209217 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

A bit off topic but whatever happened to Yogee posting or does he post under another name these days or did he just not like the Smyth bashing?

Reply #209235 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

I quite enjoy some of the "interesting" posters

Reply #209243 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Clint Dogg and Cecil Exum - together, they make Exum Dogg. Rapping their way across Oz, schooling fools on the basketball court and threatening legal action against forums everywhere.

Stay tuned for the TV series.

Reply #209244 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yogee still pops up on MSN sometimes but obviously doesn't post any more.

Reply #209246 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Yogee is still around he may just be busy. (not Bizzy)

Reply #209247 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Reply #209248 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Brad/HUH?/the awnser was always amusing (for all the wrong reasons) ...

Reply #209249 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

King James I was about to ask the same thing, but thought maybe I shouldn't. I wonder why we both had the same thought while reading this thread? ;)

Reply #209250 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Reply #209256 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

thank the dogg god hes banned again,

he truely is and inspiration for birth control

Reply #209257 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Clint Doggg should be neuted so our next generation doesn't have do deal with his puppps.

Reply #209269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thats made my day Isaac.

Reply #209273 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

It was great to see all those topics deleted because it meant many of the topics below that while they were still current and had dropped off the page had then re appeared again.

Reply #209278 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Isaac - out of curiosity (and not cos I want to find out) - if you get blocked does it mean you can't post from that IP or you can't get on the site at all?

Maybe I should ask DDFan

Reply #209313 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

SVD, usually you can't see the site at all except for a message and this image:

Blocked.

Reply #209315 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

BLOCKED!!! get it? ahh!

Reply #209400 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:31 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754