Tara
Years ago

Looking for a team(s)

Hey All,

Moving to Adelaide from Brisbane in Jan and would love to find a new womens team to play with! I'm 25, have been playing since i can remember and for the past 3 yrs have been playing 3 days a week. We will be living in the Craigmore area. Please let me know if your in need of players or just some info on how to get started down there. Thanks guys!

Topic #17847 | Report this topic

Michelle  
Years ago

Hi Tara
Call me if you like on 0418 896725, we have teams in both district and social competition not too far from where you will be living.

(Beat you WF :) )

Reply #209424 | Report this post

Parent  
Years ago

Hi Tara

Cnetral districts basketball club is very close to where you will be living. Please feel free to contact our club secretary on [email protected] and she will tell you more details.

Reply #209488 | Report this post

Parent  
Years ago

Sorry - Central Districts Basketball Club.

Reply #209489 | Report this post

Tara  
Years ago

Thanks for the help guys! will make some calls and hopefully get a team. cheers!

Reply #209503 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:47 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754