Anonymous
Years ago

What Is Homicide Doing In The NBL!?

A streetball legend, awesome player, has his own shoes, unstoppable, what is he doing in the NBL. It just doesn't seem right. Surely he's had way more lucrative offers and could compete at a higher level!?

Topic #17861 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

He could play in Europe but I doubt he could make the NBA as his shot isn't very good.

Reply #209543 | Report this post

ExWhy  
Years ago

i think the levels thru out the world indicate where players are....he may go to europe, but would he be able to do the outstanding job he does here? maybe/maybe not....here he is outstanding so he sticks it out..

i'm sure his agent looks into some of the options he has...

Reply #209547 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Big fish in a small pond.

Reply #209549 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

listen to Rillies latest episode of the OT he wants to stay here says he cant stand the euro lifestyle

Reply #209558 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont think he is that great.

Hasnt got a great shot. I dont think he played well here at the Dome before either.

Reply #209560 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

Its pretty simple really... he does not want to be remembered merely as a street baller, but an actual pro basketballer.

He has played in Europe (and continues to do so), but very much enjoys the lifestyle down here.
So we should consider ourselves lucky we get to see his magic in our backwater league.

Reply #209589 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

"...has his own shoes,.."
what the hell are you expecting him to you wearing ?!!? stolen shoes ?! hiring them ?! rent to own ?!??!

Reply #209619 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah he's got his own signature shoe with k1x, who will give just about anyone with streetball roots a shoe deal.

Marketing ability doesn't make him a good player, this is the level he should be playing at.

When opposition PG's know how to guard him he's practically useless. I'm constantly surprised at how many players try to get into his face and go for steals on defence.

Reply #209622 | Report this post

KC- gone  
Years ago

Has weeknesses.
They will/have stopped him doing anything big in Euro.

Goes Right 80-90% of the time and still invents a right hand shot even if he goes left.
Has a technically bad outside shot.
Defense is missing for periods as he rests in D to run at teams in Offence.
Very Ball hungry.
And has a terible Nick Name, that would get in him fights in bars all over europe

Reply #209645 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

And has a terible Nick Name, that would get in him fights in bars all over europe

Yes, because European bars are full of people looking to fight other people whose nicknames they don't like.

Reply #209772 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:19 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754