Tangles
Years ago

Ryan Willis makes a Return

ABL basketball star Ryan Carl Alfred Willis is making a return to the cupboard to get some more corn chips. He has been working on his vertical so that he can jump up and grab the mayonaise from the top shelf. He has had a rocky start to this season since injuring himself when Mon pushed him out of the tub.

Topic #17867 | Report this topic

rotateonthis  
Years ago

what you fark u talkin bout Willis ?

Reply #209685 | Report this post

hes a joke  
Years ago

Is the Ryan Willis you are talking about, did he play for Woodville

Reply #209745 | Report this post

lol.

man i havent checked this forum in weeks, and the day i do i see this!

Awesome

Reply #209746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if it is Ryan Willis the club he go's to maybe a bit unhappy with he's team work and selfish play because to him it is me me me so if he has no game time the spits the dumby and pulls the pin.

Reply #209755 | Report this post

gfc  
Years ago

i heard it wasn't game time that was the problem it was that he didn't train so the coach didn't start him so the spat the dumby. maybe he pick it up and say sorry to his teammate's and coach and get back in the green and gold if he is still wanted!

Reply #209757 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you could say that hes rebounding really well... from the mon kong

Reply #209771 | Report this post

Tangles  
Years ago

I kno for a fact that if he comes back he wil be in marvellous form. I kno this because ive seen him play one on one with Bryce. AND HE WON! He has new pasion in his game ever since he saw Belyal kissing Mon on her face. it was a big mistake to touch souch a beautiful work of fart.

Reply #209781 | Report this post

gfc, if andrew killckzeinski started over you, you'd quit too. lol

Reply #209790 | Report this post

and who the hell are u anyway. kim clark or something? why would i want to come back to a losing club anyway. ha ha

Reply #209791 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

a return? the last i heard of him he was working hard on his fitness and shot gathering shells from the beach and shooting them into the water.i think he left woodville cause his uniform didnt fit him properly and smelt and the after game pizza was always cold.

Reply #209816 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

ryan willis is a gun

Reply #209824 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754