LC
Years ago

Gaze Snr to coach in China

Lindsay Gaze is set to return to coaching, taking up an offer to coach Chinese Basketball Association club Tianjin.

News Report: http://linky.com.au/3jegy

It is another good link with China and Asian basketball. But does anyone think that Gaze Snr should have just stayed retired?

Topic #17874 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

The shuffle is easier to run there with Chinese slippers being freely available.

Reply #209682 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Can he coach a team without his son? Maybe he to is coming out of retirement.

Reply #209727 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

I don't think Lindsay would workout that well for them to be honest, I mean no doubt he'll most likely develop an excellent development program for them but as far as coaching the pro team and make history? Not quite...

I just don't think Lindsay ever caught up with the revolution in basketball since back in his days. Here's an interesting fact: the Tigers have made the grand finals EVERY single year since the Gazes walked off the stage. Except for this year, the lineup has almost been the same as during Gaze's last few seasons.

Reply #209808 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754