he-man
Years ago

Open mens carnivals?

Can you please post any carnivals that you know about that are run over a weekend that has an open mens drawn.
I know that there is the St Clair one but are there others?

Does Mt Gambier still hold the Easter thing at the Icehouse?

If you know about any interstate ones please post them as well.

Topic #1790 | Report this topic

Thomas  
Years ago

Port Pirie, just 2 hours out of Adelaide on Highway 1 on the way to Port Augusta, is holding their annual Senior Club Carnival on February 19 & 20.

Grades to be nominated are A Grade Men/Women, B Grade & Under 20.

Nominations close 4th February with a nomination fee of $50 per team along with a referee (ump only 3 or 4 games).

Prize Money for the winners are A's $150, B's $100 & U20's $100.

Nominations can be made to P.P.B.A., PO Box 120, Port Pirie, SA, 5540. Ph/fax. 08 8633 2120.

Reply #20371 | Report this post

keyboard king  
Years ago

whyalla, broken hill, ballarat, horsham, mildura, pirie - they are everywhere - try basketball victoria, vic country, sa country basketball web sites - drop them an email

isaac - perhaps we can have an upcoming events category on the menu ???

Reply #20376 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

kk - I'm hoping to do exactly that someday; have an upcoming events box for ABL games, Sixers games, Lightning, local carnivals, the Academy, whatever. Just a matter of time which I don't have right now.

Reply #20393 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754