LA Boy
Years ago

Knicks' Payroll tops the NBA

Something I just read:

The Knicks actually have the highest payroll in the NBA at $99.3million!!!

So not only are they bad but they also spent the most! Talk about that stupid called Isiah Thomas...

Topic #17923 | Report this topic

Kurtsmells  
Years ago

We are talking a bout the Knicks right? The Isiah Thomas Knicks?

The very same team that gave Jerome James a $20mil 5 year contract the same Jerome James that played 5 mins last season. The same Knicks that owe Stephon "I dont play unless i like the coach and get 40 shots a night" Marbury 20 mil every year and the same knicks that Give their Role players like Malik Rose more than 5 mil a year each?

Not surprised they have the highest salary.

Isiah Thomas is an idiot

Reply #210210 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

in fact, I'm negotiating a deal with them only costing them $1mil and I'll replace Starbury on the bench...

Reply #210219 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Knicks have held this title for a fair while I believe. But they continue to make money, they always get good croweds and are in a Huge market. I guess if you can afford it, why not. But perhaps they should spend that kind of money a bit more wisely!! If they actually got a genuine superstar on their team and started doing well, they would make bucketloads of cash.

oh and Marbury comes off the books at the end of this year.

Reply #210295 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

Yeah Starbury comes off they'll give that kinda money to, somebody of number 1 pick...Kwame Brown?

Reply #210320 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:10 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754