Paolo Flores
Years ago

For Sale: Nike Hyperdunk Kobe US 10

Up for grabs is a brand new(never tried on), deadstock pair of the limited release Kobe Bryant Making History 81 and Lower Merion colorway of the Nike Hyperdunks in size US10 There were only 20 pairs each of these shoes that were released in Melbourne, Australia which were released at footlocker having 2 per size. Bought from footlocker. Brand New In Box, comes with the original box, receipt and tissue. Feel free to ask any questions or request more photos by sending me a message. Will ship next day after payment has been cleared. Accepts Paypal and Bankchecks, but would prefer meet-ups in CBD or in South Yarra.

Price is at $250 each.

email back or message me at 0433858591
[email protected]

cheers!

Topic #17957 | Report this topic

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

I've been rocking the USA version of the Hyperdunk's for the last 4 months. One of the most comfortable baller shoes I've ever worn.

Reply #210677 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

Why are you selling them, Paolo Flores?

Reply #210735 | Report this post

Paolo Flores  
Years ago

oh because I used to collect limited edition shoes, but since I am going back to my home country it would be almost impossible to bring back. If you get both shoes, I will give it up for $450.

Reply #210755 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

Hyperdunks rule, would strongly recommend getting a pair if you're in the market!

Reply #210783 | Report this post

Richa Mooer  
Years ago

is your item still available?

Reply #257217 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:39 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754