Dusan Vavic
Years ago

All Star Voting Rule Explanations

You may vote for all the conference teams, both men and women. Sorry about the instructions, but it's my first time.

There is also some confusion about inside/outside. Those were given to me by the coaches. As the voting goes along and the votes are tallied, we will have to come to a decision in which position they will play in and I would say that we would let the all star coaches choose that position.

There is also some confusion about sixers/lightning players. They are on the voting site because their coaches thought them to be their best players (and desrevedly so). We will not know whether those players will be representing their teams (as champion team) or the sixers/lightning until after the GF. Once this is known their places will be taken by the next highest vote getter. These sixers/lightning players deserve to be voted on the all star team as they are the pulling power for our clubs.

If you think you have found any other discrepencies or rules that are not clear, please post on this site and I'll try to clarify as much as possible. In some respects, even borrowing from the NBA, we are making it up as we go along to an extent.

Trust us it will all work out.

Dusan

Topic #180 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

It seemed fine to me...top work!

The U21 players are being selected by the coaches right?

Reply #1237 | Report this post

mike man  
Years ago

i reiterate....that jacob is listed as inside or outside, yet the voting slip does not allow him to be selected as an inside player...only down point in the site.

Reply #1239 | Report this post

Ditto  
Years ago

Also if a player is removed then the next best player maybe a team-mate and not recieve enough votes on their own due to the fact you can only vote for 2 players from 1 team.

Reply #1281 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:31 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754