jj
Years ago

Fremantle Dockers disaster video?

hey guys, sorry to do this, but a while ago, i seen a video on here about all the shocking decisions that the freo dockers have made to do with drafts and trades, and i cant find it anywhere now!?!

does anyone know where it came from, or where i may be able to track it down??

cheers guys

Topic #18011 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

There is a little website called youtube - not sure if you have heard of it or not, but they host a couple of videos there.

They even have a really cool search feature on there if you search for things you want (I'll give you a hint search for the same title you have for this post) you might find what you are looking for

Oh and if you cant find youtube try googling it there should be a few positive results there for you

Happy surfing

Reply #211335 | Report this post

dougys  
Years ago

Hey the guy just asked a question that just needed a simple answer without all the bullshit sarcasm. People like you that ruin forums.

Reply #211337 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

err, bluey gave the answer..even was nice enough to give an option, and say happy surfing...

relax a bit dougys....

Reply #211341 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You can either solve the person's problem, or show them how to solve it and find other things in the future. Teach a man to fish, and all that. Sarcasm's a bonus!

Reply #211346 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Problem sloved in this case, oozed sarcasm, but not too nasty, better than people taking cheap shots for things like spelling, when its evedent that they have just hit a wrong key.

Entertaining, good form!

Reply #211350 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

ladies, ladies ladies, can't we just talk this over, over a cup of tetley's?

Reply #211354 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Skin you know there is a spelling error in your post - evedent = evident

Just thought I should let you know ;)

Reply #211360 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

i have looked for it on youtube and googled it, and i cant find it anywhere.

Reply #211362 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Well if you use the search function on the right hand side, this is the first item that it links to..

http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/4173/

Note, no sarcasm...

Reply #211364 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

thankyou very much.

Reply #211369 | Report this post

Years ago

dougys a douche-bag.

Reply #211372 | Report this post

Years ago

dougys a douche-bag.

Reply #211374 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Bluey- cheers tiger

Reply #211379 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:15 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754