steve
Years ago

Brisbane push to return in NewBL

on fox sports web pages , kings sus,cairns sus.

Full article

(Mod: Link added.)

Topic #18014 | Report this topic

HAHA  
Years ago

Don't get too excited yet guys- they are still working out a lot of things!
Take this article with an absolute grain of salt- I repeat- take this article with a grain of salt!
(God knows what it felt like when Chuck said the same thing a few days before the deadline and it didn't happen, so everyone in Brisbane isn't holding their breath)

Reply #211376 | Report this post

steve  
Years ago

hopefully there is a bit more substance to the new commitee and their press releases.
got so sick of the fly by night type stuff that chuck and co were throwing around.
professionalism needs to be shown from the begining, and be handled without fault.
i want to have confidence in this fresh start!!

Reply #211381 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

HAHA, I bet you loved the Fox article's comments from Derwin, like this one:

"But with a new NBL, new criteria, we as a national body would be silly not to have a team playing out of Brisbane.

Reply #211388 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Not sure what you mean about the new committee's press releases?
Do you mean those that are trying to get the team relaunched or people at the NBL like Chuck and Derwin who often suffer from foot in mouth disease?
The 'press releases' are not from the Bullets' committee, I assure you!

Reply #211389 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Isaac, I have to admit I let out an unceremonious groan!

Reply #211390 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Having said that, I am just as keen to make sure our 6ers are back next season too.

Reply #211391 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Confirmed with basketball queensland today!
Derwin's interview is utter nonsense and unwelcome news to their camp- they were not impressed.
The question must be asked- how do they get away with hurting clubs' campains like this?
How do they think they are being helpful by circulating lies directly to the media?
Unbelievable...

Reply #211705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:06 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754