Herka
Years ago

Hoop scoop: Eade rips 'atrocious' 36ers

just making all the sixers fans aware for those who arnt aware that Daniel Eade has posted a write up on last night game on Gaze.com.au! it is titled "Sorry Night for Sixers"

The performance put on the floor by the Adelaide 36ers last night was one of, if not the most atrocious I have ever seen.

Pick an adjective to describe it however you want, but bottom line; Adelaide are well on their way to the wooden spoon and this comes as the Gold Coast Blaze dropped to 1-12 (losing to the Sydney Spirit 115-93).

The Sixers have slipped to 4-7, back-to-back losses have pushed them to second last in the NBL standings and if their display put forward on Wednesday night are anything to go by, they will never win another game this season.

He has a real crack at Hill.

Here's the full artcle

(Mod: Updated post with a quote and link.)

Topic #18028 | Report this topic

david  
Years ago

Thats harsh based on last nights game the dragons are the best defensive team by a long shot the pressure go to them now its up to adelaide to rebound.

Reply #211567 | Report this post

squid  
Years ago

Well I think it is a great article, but it will hurt some who have trouble dealing with the truth.

Reply #211573 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Pretty sure they will win again...

Reply #211581 | Report this post

squid  
Years ago

I dare say there are going to be people who will criticise what can be considered "negative" postings on this site, but in my opinion, it is purely showing that most here have passion for the side and want some success. The time to worry will be when the postings disappear, along with the crowds - and none of us want that.

Reply #211584 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

He's the guy Drewey thinks is Egan?

No-one takes him seriously. ; )

Reply #211593 | Report this post

Juror 12  
Years ago

They did just beat NZ in NZ! No CJ or Jones I know but that suggests that they are still in the hunt for sixth or maybe fifth spot.

Reply #211616 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Some really great articles come from that site including "Tyndale the best import ever". Wouldn't be surprised if Eade was the one that wrote it!

Reply #211619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. yes the sixers are rubbish, but they aren't the worst basketball team ever to play game like he makes it appear in the amateur article.

Reply #211634 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

I don't read anything that a$$clown Eade writes.
He is a desperate one-eyed Vic tool in every sense of the word.

Reply #211664 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

He is a desperate one-eyed Vic tool in every sense of the word

Hey!!!!! That's stateist and completely unnecessary.

I'm telling the NBL on you (right after I post a long tirade on Ozhoops about it first).

Reply #211667 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Haha, sorry Dicko- I like Victorians- just not THAT one!

Reply #211673 | Report this post

9999th Fan  
Years ago

The 6ers do lood super average, Ninni summed it up in his press conference, too many cats coming into the NBL with big wraps and they cant cut it. Bruce looks seabl worthy right now, nothing like an nbl STARTER!!

Reply #211681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You like Victorians? Get the hell of this forum :)

just jokes

Reply #211700 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

No doubt the Sixers have some problems, many in-fact, but beating out the Blaze for the wooden spoon? HA, that is THE dumbest thing I have ever read! Has this Egan guy ever watched a Blaze game? They are simply atrocious!

Reply #211706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's rite about brad hill

Reply #211711 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

wish i had a pizza at half time, so i could have enjoyed something about that game. harsh words i know a bit over the top but i do agree with some of the points he made. I also thought Bruce looked like he didnt want to be there last night, and there D was good,but not 29 turnover good. How long till scotty is on the hot seat?

Reply #211755 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

This is exaggeration and linkbait, little more. Eade, don't make Gaze.com.au more of a tabloid than it already is!

Reply #211762 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Who even goes to that site, let alone poxy Facebook group.
The guy harasses friends of players for info and goss for goodness sake- most of them think he's a cling-on and a tryhard.
Next subject! :)

Reply #211768 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:58 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754