gav
Years ago

Rose for ROY

Well, after watching half a dozen or so games, Im making the call....Rose for the Bulls is THE REAL DEAL. After reading plenty of forums bagging the bulls for not taking Beasley, and seeing Rose picked at around 9 on the NBAs website, I think the kid has the game to win ROY.
Kirks injury is a blessing. Its almost good to be a Bulls fan again.....almost.

Topic #18047 | Report this topic

vvvb  
Years ago

In almost every mock draft they had Rose going number 1. If you looked at the NBA mock drafts on the NBA site ages back I believe everyone picked Rose for number 1. Number 9, Thats bullsh*t. whered you get that from??

And as for picking Beasley over Rose, only idiots disagreed with the Bull's choice. You never pass up on a high-rated pure point guard in Rose.

I also believe Rose or Mayo will win ROY.

Reply #211950 | Report this post

clit  
Years ago

yea gav, Rose was never going to go #9.

Reply #211952 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

rudy fernandez for Portland has to be in the running

Reply #211954 | Report this post

6ersplease  
Years ago

jawai is my dark horse for the roy

Reply #211963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if rudy plays starters minutes he is a gd chance for ROY. atm it looks like O.J Mayo or Rose. a dark horse is mark gasol. he will only get better as he gets used 2 the NBA

Reply #211991 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

jawai wont get many minutes this year if any

Reply #212008 | Report this post

gav  
Years ago

Misread my statement guys.....9 was the projection on NBA.com for ROY ranking.

The fact Im a long suffering Bulls fan, Im pretty sure I knew who the top 2 guys were 15seconds after the miracle of the draft.....but hey, thanks for the hating.

Reply #212023 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Rose has a lot of poise playing the hardest position in the NBA. I love his change of pace as well...

Go Chi-Town..

Reply #212569 | Report this post

gav  
Years ago

I will add Mayo looks pretty bloody impressive as well. Silky jumper.

Reply #212578 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:06 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754