Anonymous
Years ago

nh- lleyton v roddick

anyone watching the game? i thought lleyton was gone. roddick just has such a powerful serve. but lleyton is back. serving for the match!

Topic #1805 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

Will be a Hewitt vs Safin grand final.

Reply #20502 | Report this post

Portal to the...  
Years ago

I dislike tennis a lot. Tennis players do not deserve three straight days on the front AND back page of the Advertiser

Reply #20503 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That gives Hewitt a good chance I think.

And yeah, the media have been gushing over the tennis, but then the crowds are big and noisy, and people are watching it on TV.

If you asked 50 people in the street about the "Singapore Spectacular" or who the Sixers play tomorrow night, I think you'd get 50 puzzled looks for the first question, and 40+ for the second.

Which is a shame because the last two games at the Dome have been huge.

Reply #20506 | Report this post

Portal to the...  
Years ago

Well that is Australia for you, liking a game where you hit a ball across a net and a barbaric game where you boot an odd shaped ball through some posts more than the finesse and skill that basketball offers.

Reply #20510 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Damn Portal ease up bro tennis aint that bad and to see lleyton fight like he did against roddick was fantastic

Reply #20542 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:32 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754